Singapore Children’s Society has been reaching out to more than 10,000 children and youth especially those who are abused, neglected, and/or from dysfunctional families. Their services can be categorized as follows:
- Care Giving – Taking care of children and youth on behalf of their parents/ guardians for a period of time.
- Preventive – Preventing children and youth from being harmed or becoming at risk of delinquency, abuse and/or neglect.
- Developmental – Educating and develop children and youth to become healthy and well rounded.
- Remedial – Providing rehabilitative services and medical subsidies to children and youth, with guidance and counseling for their families.
- Community – Promoting the welfare of children and youth through the fostering of happy family life.
- Public Education – Conducting research related to children, youth and family to raise public awareness.
KC Hut Supports Children’s Society
As a regular contributor to Singapore Children’s Society, KC encourages you to share your existing wealth with the children by making a meaningful donation to the society especially if you find this blog useful and has helped you in some way or another. You can use the eDonation page to make any contributions.
In addition, you can also make a contribution by advertising in this blog. Part of the advertising fee goes to the Singapore Children’s Society
Current Top Donors (through sponsoring KC Hut)